What A Week!!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Well, It had definately been "one of those weeks"... I was feeling a bit "under the weather" then was having some stomach pain for two days; I was told to go to the ER in case it was my appendix (no fun). Spend most of the day yesteday at the hospital and Way too much money (no insurance) for them to tell me I was fine... really?!?!? Well, I must say that I was really relieved that it was not my appendix or anything else that would require surgery (or more money)... but, it is just frustrating, BUT- I suppose it is better to be Safe than Sorry (at least thats what everyone keeps telling me)- LOL.

~**~So- On a happier note- I had a few GREAT sessions earlier in the week- An AMAZING couple from D.C. and an adorable little angel- Miss "L". And here are a few "teasers" from their sessions :0)....






Baby "L"- She is SO SWEET!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

©2011 Nicki Kristof | Blog Design by Dualillusions.com