New Layout & New pictures :0)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Well, Today I finally got around to changing my Blog Design... What do you think? I used a free template from Leelou Blogs http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/ I was going to have someone design a custom blog for me to match my main website,, however in an attempt to save money- I did some more searching and then found their site (and a few others) that had some free templates. I was able to customize it with my logo's colors and added my newly designed blog header to further customize it. I also made some new "frames" in photoshop to put mu images in before I post them to my blog. I must say: I am pretty happy with everything as a whole. Feel free to leave comments on what you think, or even what you would like to see...
Here are a few images of my nephew from his 4 month session- He is SO CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2011 Nicki Kristof | Blog Design by Dualillusions.com