Some Sneak Peaks....

Friday, June 5, 2009

I am in the truck, on our way to Tampa for my Bother-in-Laws High School graduation & I finally got a signal on my wireless card to upload this weeks sneak peeks :0) So - here they are- enjoy. I am taking this weekend of r=from work to spend time with family over in Tampa. Hopefully I will have some pics of the graduation and th family to post next week.



Beautiful Little "S" turned 1... The last pictures I did of this gorgeous little girl was her first session & she was 4 months old.... Where does the time go?!?! She is still completely adorable & I had so much fun at this shoot :0)







How cute is this little guy!?!?! OMG- I just love little "C"... can't wait to go back and do his one year pics!!




Little "B"--- What a cutie! I did mom's maternity pics in April and She was so sweet :0) I am glad that this little guy is a part of one of my "Baby Plans" and I get to go back and take more pictures of him soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

©2011 Nicki Kristof | Blog Design by Dualillusions.com