Sneak Peaks ~ South Florida Photographer~

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am SO VERY EXCITED.... I have "partnered" with a fabulous "knitter" who sellls her adorable works on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7407658). I used a few of her hats and one of her pods on my newborn session last week and the parents just LOVED them!! Check out her shop- HuggaBeans on Etsy!
First was little Mr. "C" He is adorable; He would not fall asleep for anything, but- we still manages some great shots! (The first 2 feature two of the hats from HuggaBean)












Next, We have a little Cutie-Pie... Mr. "M"- He just turned one and was a ball of fun!!!











I just LOVE the cake pics ;)

1 comment:

Katie Peugh said...

Nicki! I love the ones you posted! I cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you so much =)

Post a Comment

©2011 Nicki Kristof | Blog Design by Dualillusions.com