This weeks Peeks ~ South Florida Childrens Photographer ~

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I don't know how I get so lucky, but I had some AMAZING sessions this week :O)! Here are some sneak peeks. ENJOY!

I had a blast on this session- He was just all smiles :O)- those eyes.... and those cheeks...What a cutie!!!


Mr "L"- At 3 months old, this was his 3rd session with me :) He was the lil cutie sleeping on the pumpkins. He was awake for the first time this session... and oh, so cute!!


Miss "M"- What a little princess she was :) We had fun walking around Flamingo Gardens for this shoot.



The "F" family. I am so glad they made it down for the weekend :O) It had been 1 year since I got to photograph them- Wow, they got big!!! It was a fun shoot at Robbins Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment

©2011 Nicki Kristof | Blog Design by Dualillusions.com